Holiday Notice for Tomb Sweeping Day in 2021
In accordance with the Notice of The General Office of the State Council, The Holiday Arrangement of Some Festivals in 2021 (No. 27  of the General Office of the State Council) , and the overall work arrangement of BHI, the holiday arrangement of the Tomb Sweeping Day in 2021 is defined as follows:
1. The holiday duration is from April 3rd to 5th , a total of 3 days. On April 5th (Monday), all classes will be closed. No make-up classes will be arranged for the involved courses. Relative teachers shall adjust the course schedule by yourself.
2. During the holiday, the library will be open from 10:30 to 22:30 from October 2nd to 8th.
3. All departments should follow:
(1) All staff members shall leave Beijing after reporting the schedule to the department in advance.
(2) Students shall leave the campus during the holiday with report in advance.
(3) All teachers and students will be strictly prohibited from going abroad during the holiday, including going to Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan.
(4) All teachers and students should pay attention to safety, hygiene and epidemic prevention during the holiday.
We hereby inform you.
Academic Affairs Section